Fitness health and wellness


Sinus Infection




Immune Boost
Heart Acid Reflux
Rotator Cuff Pull
Weight Loss
Muscle Injury
Allergy Symptoms
Muscle Performance
Fitness Success
Abs Machines
Fish Oil
Nordic Walking
Abs Work Out
Fitness components
Ski Training
Chest Workouts
Lose Stomach Fat
Arthritis Pain
Pole Vault Training
Strength Training
Wrestling Training
Sports Training
Resistance Training
Vitamin B
Vitamin D
Energy Field
Basic Health
Blood Pressure
Sports Nutrition
Sports  Injuries

Weight Loss Help

Energy First
Diet Zone

Reduce Stress
Immune system
Starting Out
Blood Pressure
Reduce Stress

Home Gyms
Fitness Books
Yoga Direct
10 Exercise Tips
Basic Workout
Fitness Mistakes

Bad Food


Shin Splints
Ginger Root
Fat Cells
Six Pack Abs
Diet Mistakes

Ice Cream Facts
Vegan Foods
Green Tea


  The easiest way to live a Paleo lifestyle at our lowest prices of the year.

 Health and wellness products are evaluated and selected by an advisory board consisting of leading doctors, scientists, nutritionists, dieticians, and certified personal trainers.
 Nutrasource is focused on offering only products that provide truthful labeling, ingredient safety and product potency all while remaining at the forefront of nutritional health and wellbeing.
 Nutrasource  offers these premier health and wellness products directly to consumers through its website .



 How to look and feel younger healthier. Everybody wants to look and feel younger.  Here are some ideas to do so.
Exercise can make you look and feel younger.  Keeps your body in shape, physically and mentally.  Exercise is a wonderful thing for the body.  It makes your heart, lungs, muscles, bones, and other organs all healthier.  Some exercises to do is stretching, flexibility is important.  Aerobics  brisk walking  for about 30 minutes a day every other day will help burn about 2000 calories a week.  This is essential to a healthy heart.  Do exercises that engage your body weight, such as planks.  And work on balance exercises, which will help engage your core.
 A change in diet will also make you feel and look younger.  Fish oils are good, as well as a well balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables.  Green tea is a good antioxidant try to drink without sugar. Changing your hair style can make you look younger.  Wearing a dress instead of a skirt shirt can give you a hourglass figure.  This can make you look younger and feel better about yourself.  When you feel better about yourself, your self-esteem will increase.
 Something we cannot control is genetics.  This is a big part of how you look and feel, however we can do other things.  30% is genetics, while the other 70% is the choices we make.  This is why it is important to quit smoking, limit alcohol intake, exercise, and keep a healthy, well-balanced diet.  All this is very important, not only to be healthier, but for a better quality of life as well.

 You can achieve your fitness goals or fitness program goals Your exercise program should be customized to your body, the shape you are presently in, and the shape you want to get in.  You should have nutrition plan on what foods you want to eat and what foods to stay away from.  This is most important for your fitness goals. You can work out at home or at a fitness center both are good to keep you focused on your fitness goals.

 You must work at this and not give up your exercise routine. You need to schedule a time in your weekly routine and stick with it. You are not going to see results in the first few days in fact, you will be sore but this is a good sign that your body is responding to some exercise.
 Many gyms and fitness centers offer personal trainers to help you achieve your fitness and weight loss goals.  Trainers are great at keeping you motivated.  You did not gain those extra pounds overnight so it takes time to lose it.  Also, keep in mind that muscle weighs more than fat, go by more how you feel and look rather than the actual number you weigh. 

 One thing you need to do with your fitness program is get your heart rate up and slowly build up to your  maximum heart rate.  Your maximum heart rate can be determined by your fitness trainer.  It is determined by your age and weight.  You can then adjust your fitness routines based on your maximum heart rate

 When you are doing your fitness routine keep good posture; this is important so pressure is not put on your lower back and helps prevent injury as well.  If you are working on a treadmill start out slowly and don't hold onto the rails   this just puts pressure on your arms and makes you bend over, again more stress on your lower back.  It is better to move your arms, which increases the heart rate, therefore, burning more calories.

Nutrition Muscle Cramps Overtraining Heart Healthy Whey Protein
Building Mass Protein Intake Plyometric Training Steroid Use Soccer Guide

Turf Toe


Knee Pain


Acid Reflux

Gaining Weight Kidney Stones Acid Reflux Equipment Obesity